Saturday, February 19, 2011

I am grateful for...

  • my husband
  • vegan food
  • webcams
  • my friend Laura
  • my family
  • vegan hair products!
  • thepopularpodcast.com- their videos that totally inspire, make me laugh and want to jump up and down
  • pink hair
  • the park where Thom and I go and take his mum's dog for a walk, BLISS
  • the blender and juicer my friend gave me
  • animals
  • travel, thinking and planning
  • hope
  • the new workspace that Thom and I are setting up to work on our WEBSITE! What a dream come true
  • love, above all.
I haven't been inspired to blog lately. I have been feeling a little bit low and kind of torn about things that are going on in my life. However, I started watching some podcasts by Kelly and Jessica on the popular podcast.com (especially this one) and I couldn't help but feel really inspired and really good. Life is wonderful and I am so lucky to have what I have. Thom and I are embarking on a huge change at the moment and it is so exciting. We are starting a website together and I am really inspired about it, especially now that I am letting go of my fear and anxiety. I feel exilerated and I want today to be the best day of my life. All I need to do is let go a little more and practice feeling wonderful.

Here is some secret agent broccoli to make you smile-

(click here for the amazing Etsy shop that sells these)

No comments:

Post a Comment